Pages

Instagram

Sunday, September 22, 2013

September 2013 Birchbox!

Hi everyone! So I know I have been MIA from this blog, but I'm here today with a mini post about the September Birchbox! I've been pretty pleased lately with what they have been sending and I've gotten the chance to try some products I've been interested in as well as some new ones! 
I was probably the most excited to see this little baby! This is a mini Benefit Sugarbomb Ultra Plush (I think) lip gloss. I have been in love with Benefit Cosmetics, solely based on what I have seen on YouTube. This is a pinky nude lip gloss with gorgeous golden shimmer. It has a yummy smell too and the best part in my opinion is that it isn't sticky at all! Overall, a very good Birchbox sample. The Benefit Ultra Plush lip glosses are $16 at Ulta, Sephora and other high end retailers. 
Here we have a pretty typical Birchbox cardboard sample of the Yes to Carrots CC Cream in light and light-medium. I will definitely be trying it out in hopes that it doesn't break me out.
Another Yes To! My box came with the Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes in a travel size package. I am new to makeup remover/cleansing wipes so I was excited to try these. Unfortunately I found the smell to be a bit yucky! I'm sad because I wanted to like them! I will probably throw them in my travel bag just of have for convenience but unfortunately, this was a miss for me. 
Don't you just love when Birchbox sends nail polish?! I immediately get excited! This is a Ruffian nail polish in a shimmery red-orange color. This isn't exactly a color I would normally go for but I will definitely use it soon! 

Well, there was a quick (well maybe not so quick) overview of the September Birchbox! I must say I love having this subscription even though there are some misses here and there. I hope you all have a gorgeous day!! 

XOXO,

Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment