Pages

Instagram

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Clinique Freebies

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday! Today I have a little overview or some Clinique extras that I have. Luckily for me, my grandma always gives me her free-with-purchase Clinique items and I must say for freebies, these are pretty decent! 

First we have this pretty dual-ended lipstick/gloss. The lipstick is the Clinique Different Lipstick in the color Raspberry GlacĂ©. 
It is a beautiful shimmery raspberry color with a light pigmentation. 
The swatch on the left is the lipstick. It isn't too pigmented but I'm definitely a natural lip kind of girl so I'm liking this color! 

The lip gloss is the Clinique Long Last Glasswear in the color Fireberry. This isn't a color I would normally go for but it is definitely very pretty! 
I think I was most excited about this gorgeous eye shadow and blush palette! It's a pretty decent size for a freebie and the colors are very nice! Here are some swatches of the Clinique Color Surge eyeshadow trio and the Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher.
The blush is a matte mauve-pink color and it's right up my alley! The dark matte shade I believe is called Slate and the shimmery golden pink and darker pink-bronze color are from the Strawberry Fudge duo. Very pretty and I can't wait to try these out! 
These products have certainly made me want to check out some more products from Clinique so I will definitely be doing that soon! 

Thanks for visiting Curls and Cupcakes and I hope you all have a beautiful day!

XOXO,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment