Pages

Instagram

Monday, January 6, 2014

Some New Drugstore Products

Happy 2014 everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday season and are excited for 2014! I really enjoyed relaxing and eating some delicious food over the holidays but it's back to reality now!

The drugstore certainly started off 2014 with a bang, and even the end of 2013 was pretty amazing regarding new products. The amazing displays kept catching my eye and I could no longer resist and I picked up a few things :) 

After watching one of Tati, or GlamLifeGuru's videos, I wanted to try some Essence products from Ulta so I got 2 single eye shadows from them. 

The Rimmel Stay Matte foundation is pretty exciting and after loving the powder, I thought it would be nice to try out the foundation! 

Covergirl has a new Bombshell line so I picked up one of the Shineshadows which I'm excited to try out since I love cream shadows! 

I saw this cute Wet n Wild eye shadow trio which we all know are amazingly pigmented and beautiful, and lastly I just picked up an elf blush. 

I will definitely be doing a post on some swatches and my thoughts on these products, along with a few more things I picked up recently :)Make sure you check out elf cosmetics!  

Have a great day everyone, and I will talk to you all soon! 

Xoxo,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment